August Update

 So much progress is being made that I dont have the time right now to list them in detail, but briefly it appears that parsley does have its own distinct fragrance much like a tarragon does and i'm looking forward to see how this changes the taste of some of my meals. 

 I am preferring  this one plant situation as the better alternative to the bucket as the harvesting is problematic on the bucket side. I made advances in the basil drying process and some thing brought this batch of yellowing canoed leaves back to its original green and i'm looking into that with different post.

                                                                   



 I've grown and dried more marjoram in these containers than even I thought possible so that has been a big success. I've begun some spinach and cauliflower seeds as a winter crop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Update

Admitting You Have A Problem

Introduction to a hopeful new year of prosperity